Safety in the workplace is the joint responsibility of the entire workforce of our organization. Workplace safety is a concept that involves creating a safe working atmosphere, securing and safeguarding the lives of our employees. It is of prime importance since there are roles which involve risks that could turn out to be fatal. Always remember that no matter what role you are in, workplace safety is of utmost importance. Safety is one of the primary expectations that you seek while you are at work, which should be taken seriously and followed meticulously.
- Just because you always did it that way, doesn’t make it right.
- Safety is something you learn from the start – being accident free is doing your part.
- Chance takers are accident makers.
- The door to safety swings on the hinges of common sense.
- It’s better to lose one minute in life than to lose life in a minute.